Dr. Ma’s Neurologic Dry Needling© (NDN) is the first book presenting a neuroscience-based dry needling approach for pain management, physical rehabilitation and sports medicine.
Neurologic Dry Needling systemically targets peripheral neurogenic sensitivity to reduce neurologic burdens, optimize neurologic capability, improve neuro-immune function, and maximize systemic homeostasis to achieve the best clinical results.
- Using the peripheral nervous system as a guideline for evaluation, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of soft tissue pain and dysfunction.
- Presenting revolutionary techniques that transition from needling the points to needling the nervous system.
- Simultaneously restoring physiological and biomechanical homeodynamics.
- Integrating different dry needling models, including the nerve block approach.
- Explaining needling mechanisms from microcirculation to neurochemistry.
- Offering Standard Systemic Treatment Protocols that can be individualized to fit each patient.
- Evaluating peripheral neurosensitization for prognosis of treatment for pain patients.