Why Attend Integrative Dry Needling Courses ?
Have you completed a Dry Needling Course with another organization? Read why Integrative Dry Needling is different and why you should consider taking our course!
In the last 5 years we have trained thousands of clinicians across the country and here is what they say about our courses.
Looking At Things Differently
Comprehensive Training, Efficiently
Unique Concepts, Procedures & Techniques
- Neurologic Dry Needling– we literally wrote the (text) book on it! Our NDN model is based on addressing neurogenic inflammation, the cause of the majority of pain and dysfunction, in a unique and easy to understand framework.
- Peripheral nerve mapping is our treatment model using the peripheral nervous system as a guideline for evaluation, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of soft tissue pain and dysfunction.
- Quantitative Sensory Testing (QST) of peripheral nerve sensitivity assists in predicting a patient’s prognosis when considering dry needling treatment.
- One standard systemic protocol, which utilizes three types of neuro-trigger points; (1) Homeostatic points, (2) Paravertebral points and (3) Symptomatic points that allow for an individualized treatment plan.
- Clinical procedures for both prevention and treatment of soft tissue pain and dysfunction.
- Special de-stressing technique enables optimal athletic performance.
- Painless needling technique (at least 80% of our needling is painless or with minimal pain sensation.)
- Education in needling mechanisms, from microcirculation to neurochemistry, necessary to treat various conditions like spasm, radiculopathy, hypersensitivity, tissue edema, neurologic trigger points and neuromuscular imbalance.
- Self-maintenance techniques to reduce the physical stress of daily clinical practice that you sustain, which ultimately will prolong your professional career. Read more…
Why Integrative Dry Needling Courses are Different
- We do not require you to take an Upper then Lower course where you are limited in only treating those specific muscles or areas until you go back for additional training. After our Foundation course you will learn the IDN system that will enable you to safely treat the majority of neuromuscular conditions from head to toe;
- Our seminar DOES NOT focus only on targeting a specific muscle but addresses neuromusculoskeletal dysfunction (peripheral nerve mapping) as an interrelated systemic issue;
- Our seminar presents the revolutionary transition from needling points to needling the nervous system;
- Our seminar focuses on the neurological features of trigger points and the physiology of sensory nerve modulation, clarifying the common confusion in the myofascial trigger point approach over the past 40 years;
- Our seminar teaches techniques that REDUCES the reliance on manual procedures (palpation) that evidence-based research and clinical evidence show is unreliable and maybe unnecessary;
- Our neuro-trigger point system focus on the peripheral nervous system to balance muscle agonist / antagonist relationships improving posture and coordinating movement;
- Our quantitative sensory testing of neuro-trigger points can be used to predict the clinical efficacy of dry needling treatment;
- We respect all needling theories and concepts so for those clinicians with prior needling training and experience we clearly outline how IDN can elevate your clinical application and understanding to the next level;
- Our seminar integrates the benefits of traditional dry needling approaches enhancing the clinical efficacy while minimizing the limitations of each classic approach; Read more about the 4th Generation of Dry Needling.
- Our seminar offers a uniquely adaptable approach so that all healthcare professionals, whether from pain management, orthopedic rehabilitation, sports medicine, family practice, occupational or preventative medicine can easily integrate into their clinical practice;
- Our needling approach GREATLY REDUCES the physical stress of clinical practice that manual therapists experience.
Benefits of Ultrasound Guided Dry Needling
The Cost Effectiveness of Ultrasound Guided Dry Needling
Reasons to Take IDN’s Ultrasound Guided Dry Needling Course
Ultrasound Guided Dry Needling is Cutting Edge Technology
Ultrasound Guided Dry Needling, Patient Satisfaction
Pelvic Course Participant