Sonya Anderson Worth PT, PGDipHSc, OCS, FAAOMPT, CIDN
Sonya is a practicing physical therapist, Board Certified as an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, and a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Therapists.
As a native New Zealander, Sonya received her Physiotherapy undergraduate training at Otago University, Dunedin, New Zealand, and her advanced training in Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy from Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand. Sonya also qualified as a Physiotherapy Acupuncturist with the Physiotherapy Acupuncture Association of New Zealand in 1998. She practiced manipulative physiotherapy and physiotherapy acupuncture in a New Zealand musculoskeletal outpatient clinic until relocating to Vermont in 2000.
- Fellow of American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists 2014
- Certified Integrative Dry Needling, 2015
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, 2009
- Masters in Health Science (Manipulative Physiotherapy), Auckland University of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand, 2017
- Physiotherapy Acupuncturist Physiotherapy Acupuncture Association of New Zealand, 1998 (no longer current).
- Bachelor of Physical Therapy, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand, 1993
- Bachelor of Physical Education, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand, 1991