PELVIC FLOOR COURSES
Ultrasound Guided Dry Needling
Diagnostic Ultrasound for the Assessment & Dry Needling Treatment Of Tendinopathy
Diagnostic MSK Ultrasound provides you clear visualization of pathological tissue to improve the accuracy of your dry needling treatment. The course provides you the knowledge and clinical skills necessary to evaluate joints and their associated muscles and tendons, which is key to successful treatment. Adding MSK Ultrasound to your clinical evaluation improves the validity and reliability of your musculoskeletal diagnosis by real-time images and motion analysis. This 16-hour applied learning course combines live demonstrations and practical hands-on labs to practice achieving reliable and reproducible images. During the supervised lab sessions, you are taught to deliver safe and effective dry needling treatment to pathologic tendons and other soft tissue structures.
Pudendal and Perineal nerve regions are addressed for advanced pelvic treatment.
Peripheral nerve mapping provides a logical and systematic process for addressing pelvic pain and dysfunction.
Because of the neuroanatomy of the pelvic floor the dry needling techniques taught in this course do not require direct needling of the external genitalia and can be performed without disrobing the patient.
Why attend this course?
Diagnostic US for assessment and treatment is the future of musculoskeletal care for all orthopedic practitioners. Diagnostic US allows rapid visualization and identification of conditions like tendinitis, tendinosis, bursitis, partial and full tears, and joint involvement. By the end of this 2-day course you will be able to see the integrity of soft tissue structures or joints, review the images with your patient, and accurately treat the pathology.
This course is only one of two courses teaching diagnostic ultrasound with dry needling treatment. While one course is 6 days and costs several thousand dollars, THIS course is 2 days at a fraction of the cost! The focus of the course is to effectively use dry needling to elicit regeneration in pathological areas of commonly encountered tendinopathies. Dr. Coppola is a practicing PT so he understands how to present the information in a clinically relevant way to facilitate rapid learning and integration.
- The 5 P’s of MSK Ultrasound to provide consistent and reliable images.
- Cutting edge techniques for the assessment and treatment of difficult soft tissue injuries.
- Reduce the guesswork when diagnosing soft tissue dysfunction.
- Improve patient engagement by providing visual feedback about what is going on in their body using real time ultrasound images.
- Confidently identify and dry needle into pathological tendons and other soft tissues.
- Join us and be on the leading edge of the future of musculoskeletal care!
SEEING IS BELIEVING! Patients really appreciate that they are actively involved in the process, watching the screen in real-time with you. You can recognize soft tissue pathology in minutes, discuss treatment options, begin treatment or if warranted make a referral out. Save time, save patients visits and become a referral source to Medical providers, all of this after a weekend of diagnostic ultrasound training with IDN!
DID YOU KNOW?
- You can now buy a new good quality diagnostic ultrasound for $2,000 to $5,000 dollars or you can finance an US unit starting as low as $68/month. There are two options at those price points: Butterfly and Clarius.
- Many ultrasound units are the size of your hand and can be connected to your iPad or phone for producing images.
- In our courses, we have Clarius Ultrasounds for you to use during the course.
- We make class sizes small enough that there are usually 2, (at times maybe 3) people to an ultrasound! That's lots of hands-on time to get you comfortable with starting scanning and needling patients when you get back to your facility on Monday after the course.
The Cost Effectiveness of Ultrasound Guided Dry Needling
Reasons to Take IDN’s Ultrasound Guided Dry Needling Course
Ultrasound Guided Dry Needling is Cutting Edge Technology
Benefits of Ultrasound Guided Dry Needling
Ultrasound Guided Dry Needling, Patient Satisfaction