Advanced Clinical Integration Course Pre-Reading
In preparation for the Advanced Clinical Integration dry needling course we wanted to give you some information that is important for you to have a very productive and successful weekend. This course is going to take your clinical thought process to another level, and the best part is we build on what you already know. With that said, the information is at a high level, and your review of neurology is paramount to a deeper understanding of the concept.
Review the following information in the pre-course manual:
- Review the biology of inflammation, pain, healing, and the somatosensory systems.
- Be familiar with the T10-S5 dermatomes.
- Be familiar with relevant peripheral nerves originating from T10-S5 spinal segments.
- Be familiar pelvic organ segmental innervations.
- Be familiar with visceral pain & parietal pain referral patterns.
- Be familiar with maximum joint range of motion particularly relating to the hip and pelvis.
Review the peripheral nerves anatomical tracts originating from T10-S5. You can pick up an anatomy book or app to review this.
To help you better prepare for the course, please visit our Course Preparation page.