NRT Course Pre-Reading
In preparation for the NeuroRelease Treatment Course we wanted to give you some information that is important for you to have a very productive and successful weekend. The NRT is going to take your clinical thought process to another level, with an emphasis on understanding how neurology and neurogenic inflammation effects pain and treatment. With that said, the information is at a high level, and your review of neurology is paramount to a deeper understanding of the concept.
We highly recommend doing the following as a pre-seminar study guide:
- Watch our Introduction to NRT Video to get a quick summary of what to expect during the course weekend.
- Read our short introduction paper on the NRT model.
- Review the Homeostatic nerve locations.
- Learn the nerve chart in the pre-reading; review the dermatomes, the names of the peripheral nerves, and their sensory distribution.
- Review the NRT Cheat Sheet. Start to become comfortable with the nerve sensory distributions. We will review this in much more detail throughout the weekend.
To help you better prepare for the course, please visit our Course Preparation page.