Dr. Ma’s Neurologic Dry Needling© (NDN) is the first book presenting neuroscience-based dry needling approach for pain management, physical rehabilitation and sports medicine.
Neurologic Dry Needling systemically targets peripheral neurogenic sensitivity to reduce neurologic burdens, optimize neurologic capability, improve neuro-immune function, as maximize systemic homeostasis to achieve the best clinical results.
- Using peripheral nervous system as guidelines for evaluation, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of soft tissue pain and dysfunction.
Presenting revolutionary techniques as transition from needling the points to needling the nervous system.
- Restoring simultaneously physiological and biomechanical homeostasis.
- Integrating different dry needling models, including nerve block approach.
- Explaining needling mechanisms from microcirculation to neurochemistry.
- Offering Standard Systemic Treatment Protocol that can be individualized to fit each patient.
- Evaluating peripheral neurosensitization for prognosis of treatment for pain patients.