Webinar – Dry Needling considerations for Cranio-Cervical Conditions – December 10, 2022
After purchasing the webinar, please login to your IDN account and click the ACCESS NOW button. Select the webinar course and go through the steps to download the course manual.
ZOOM Registration Instructions:
You will receive an email from us one month before the start of the course with a link to register for the Zoom Webinar. You must register in order to participate in the webinar and to obtain CE credit.
- Please register at least one day before the start of the webinar.
- After registration you will be emailed a confirmation email with the link to access the Zoom webinar. Please contact us if you did not receive the Zoom link.
- You can access the webinar 10 minutes before it is schedule to begin. Once you access the webinar you will be placed in a waiting room until the instructor starts the webinar.
- Please be on time for the webinar- we keep track of the time you are logged in and must report the total time you were logged in to the licensure board.
- Keep your audio muted during lectures- we will open up the floor for questions and feedback.
- You will be required to successfully complete an online multiple choice assessment at the end of the webinar in order to get the CE credit- the Instructor will go over the assessment at the end. Please do not complete the exam until instructed during the course.
- Upon successful completion, a certificate of completion will be loaded to your dashboard. You will receive an email once the certificate is available.