- Graduated in Physics in 1986
- Graduated in Physical Therapy in 1993
- Certified Ergonomy Assessment Specialist
- Certified in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy
- Certified in Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Certified Mulligan Practitioner
- Certified in Integrative Dry Needling
Sailesh is the founder of Auro Physical Therapy. He graduated from SRIPMS, India in Physical Therapy in 1993, prior to which he was a graduate in Physics. He was an athlete with 8 years in row winning decathlon and all around best sportsman in Pondicherry, India. He has developed passion to treat sports injuries and has specialized in treating spinal disorders. He is certified in Ergonomics, Functional capacity Evaluation, McKenzie Method, Mulligan Concept, Dry Needling and LSVT Big. He is also a certified Tai Chi Instructor and loves teaching it. He is blessed with a beautiful wife and a son. Reading, swimming and astronomy are his pass time that he enjoys in his free time. Sailesh is currently the only Mulligan Practitioner in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He is the only physical therapist in Michigan who is certified in both McKenzie Method and Mulligan Concept.