- The Bolles School
- Florida State University- B.S. Biological Sciences
- Palmer College of Chiropractic- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Titleist Performance Institute
- Professional Sports Care
- F.A.K.T.R.- Functional Rehabilitation
- Motion Palpation- Extremities, Lumbo-Pelvic
Dr. Michael C. Chanatry is a native of Jacksonville, FL and the owner of a diverse private practice. Mentored by Dr. David K Rouse a practitioner for greater than 35 years in Family Practice and Sports Medicine, “Dr. Mike” enjoys treating a range of conditions such headache, joint dysfunction,and neuro-musculoskeletal pain.
Dr. Mike has been working with Jacksonville University Sports Medicine in a team approach to evaluate and treat college athletes to help with improved injury recovery times and sports performance.
Dr. Mike is a proud family man and in his personal time Dr. Mike is an avid surfer, scuba diver, and outdoor enthusiast.
Dr. Mike was appointed to The Board of NEFCS in 2016.