I am a Doctor of Physical Therapy with 5+ years of experience, predominately in Outpatient Orthopedics. My treatment style focuses on movement integration with a heavy emphasis on manual therapy and treating the body as a whole. I enjoy treating most areas of the body, but especially the ankle/foot complex and the spine.
- 2012 - Concordia College Moorhead - Bachelor of Arts
- 2105 - Florida Gulf Coast University - Doctor of Physical Therapy
- 2016 - Active Release Techniques - Spine Level 1
- 2108 - Certified Health Coach - Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- 2020 - Integrative Dry Needling Foundation Course - Integrative Dry Needling
Babcock Ranch, Florida 33982