- DC - Doctor of Chiropractic 2011 – Logan College of Chiropractic
- MS - Sports Science & Rehabilitation 2011 – Logan University
- BS – Life Sciences 2009 – Logan University
- BS – Health & Human Performance, Exercise Science – University of Tennessee at Martin
- Certified Medical Examiner - US Department of Transportation - Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician – American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- Board Certified Chiropractic Physician parts I - IV – National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Board Certified in Physiotherapy – National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Certified in Post-Surgical Spine Rehabilitation - Laser Spine Institute
- Integrative Dry Needling - Pain Management & Sports Rehabilitation
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner
- FAKTR Certified (Functional and Kinetic Treatment with Rehab)
- Graston Technique (Module 1)
- CPR & AED for Health Care Providers (AHA)
- 3rd Degree Black Belt Tae Kwon Do
- 1st Degree Black Belt Hapkido
- 1st Degree Judo
Dr. Miller is a native of east Tennessee. He attended undergrad at the University of Tennessee at Martin, graduating in 2007 with a BS in Health & Human Performance with a concentration in Exercise Science. He then moved to St. Louis to attend Logan University where graduated in 2009 with a BS in Life Sciences. In 2011 he graduated with a MS in Sports Science & Rehabilitation and a Doctor of Chiropractic. In 2013 through the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians he became a Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, one of only about 20 in Tennessee. Currently Dr. Miller is the team chiropractic physician for Roane State Community College where he oversees and manages injuries needing conservative non-invasive treatment. He also serves as adjunct faculty for Roane State. Dr. Miller is a Certified Medical Examiner through the US Department of Transportation - Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and offers DOT/CDL exams, pre-employment exams, can serve as a workman's comp. physician. On and off site drug and alcohol testing is also available.
Dr. Miller is an avid practitioner of martial arts. He has 20 years experience of both practicing and teaching martial arts. Some of the styles he has taught include: TaeKwonDo, Judo, Hapkido, and Haidong Gumdo. He has also practices Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Mauy Thai Kickboxing, Filipino Martial Arts as well as a number of other martial arts styles.
Dr. Miller's clinical training includes internships at Montgomery Health Center, Biofreeze Sports & Rehab Center, St. Louis VA Medical Centers, STAR Physical Therapy, Roane State Community College Athletics Department. Dr. Miller states that "During my training I was privileged to treat US Veterans and athletes at multiple universities and sports programs, including the University of Missouri, Lindenwood University, Missouri Baptist University, Roane State Community College, St. Louis Youth Soccer Association, and St. Louis high schools track and field events." He also served as a Functional Strength & Conditioning coach for the Missouri Baptist University's men and women's wrestling teams.
While at the VA Medical Center Dr. Miller was part of the Spinal Cord Injury Unit and treated patients as part of both the Chiropractic Department and the Interdisciplinary Pain Management Department. He also participated in OR and clinical rotations through the following departments: neurology, orthopedics, general surgery, radiology, vascular surgery, interventional radiology, and interventional pain management.
He has attended extensive post-doctorate training in: sports medicine, geriatrics, multidisciplinary integrative care, dry needling and nutrition.