Dr. Jared Estock is a practicing Physical Therapist in three states including Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Dr. Estock has been practicing locally here in the Valley for over 8 years.
Dr. Estock has seen patients ages 5-100 and enjoys treating patients of all ages and conditions. Of the many conditions he treats Dr. Estock especially enjoys treating pain patients and the spine.
Call today and let Dr. Estock put your pain at Ease!
– Indiana University of Pennsylvania Bachelor’s Vocational Ed.
– Ohio University Bachelor’s in Exercise Physiology
– Wheeling Jesuit University Doctorate in Physical Therapy
– American Academy of Manipulative Therapy
Dr. Estock has memberships in the following:
– American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
– Ohio Physical Therapy Association (OPTA)
– American Federation of Teachers (AFT)
Dr. Estock has certifications and credentials in the following treatment modalities
– Blood Flow Restriction Training (MST)
– Dry needling (IDN Foundation Training)
– IASTM or instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization (FMT)
– ImPACT Trained Physical Therapist ITPT
– Kinesiology taping (FMT)
– Cupping (FMT)
– Sportsmetrics Trainer
– Foam Rolling
-- Cert. DN
– NREMT Nationally Registered EMT