BS in Health Studies from Boston University
MS in Physical Therapy from Boston University
Doctorate in Physical Therapy for Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions
- Outcome Measures in Neurologic Physical Therapy Practice: Part II: A Patient-centered Process. Sullivan JE, Andrews AW, Lanzino D, Perron A, Potter, K. Journal of Neurologic Physical Therapy; June 2011.
- Strength Training – Enhanced Elder Fitness (2009). Perron A and Dodge-Krupa N. Aging Well, The Magazine for Professionals Promoting Positive Aging; Great Valley Publishing Co., Inc, Spring City, PA.
- American Physical Therapy Association Board Certified Neurological Clinical Specialist, June 2008-present
- LSVT BIG Certified Clinician, January 2011-present.
- American Physical Therapy Association Section on Geriatrics Certified Expert for the Aging Adult June 2010.
- Crisis Prevention Intervention, June 2002 – 2005.
- NDT Certified, 1999.
- American Physical Therapy Association Credentialed Clinical Instructor, 1997.
Dr. Perron has over 22 years of physical therapy experience with the majority of those years in neurological and geriatric practice. In 2008 she became Board Certified in Neurology through the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA). She was the recipient of the APTA Massachusetts chapter Richard Kessler Memorial Award in 2017 for her exemplified dignity and loyalty to physical therapy as well as her compassion and generosity to her patients. In 2018 she received the APTA Academy of Geriatrics Clinical Excellence Award for her outstanding clinical practice in a geriatric health care setting.
Dr. Perron is currently a Regional Clinical Director with Genesis Rehabilitation Services and teaches in the PT Doctoral programs as a Lab Instructor at MGH Institute of Health Profession and as an Adjunct Professor at Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Additionally she has been instructing educational seminars across the US on a variety of topics since 2008. She has advanced training in LSVT BIG, NDT, and is a Certified Exercise Expert for the Aging Adult. She is active board member at the chapter and national level of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) including the specialty interest section in neurology and geriatrics.